Lead Inclusively is a technology-enabled Diversity and Inclusion Consulting firm devoted to developing leaders, teams, and organizations to leverage Diversity and Inclusion as an accelerator for business performance. Our collective experience has been that diversity only assures that we have a mix of different people in the workplace. Diverse people in a non-inclusive workplace may be retained for some period of time, but without inclusion, they will not thrive, advance, or become strong team collaborators. Our comprehensive and fully scalable process ensures impactful and sustained transformation in your Leadership Development, Culture, Team, and Performance.
While other Diversity and Inclusion Consulting firms only address the regulatory concerns using an ad hoc approach that never leads to sustainable change, we Focus on the core, take a Strategic approach and Measure what matters (our FSM Methodology).
In particular, we measure the Three R’s of key leadership behaviors at the intersection between inclusion and innovation. These leadership behaviors will transform your Talent Development strategies, drive transformation towards an Organizational Culture, and mitigate the subsequent Risks associated with lack of inclusion. We start by assessing inclusion behaviors with assessments that yield an immediate findings and recommendations report and action plan. We then educate your leadership and key stakeholders on how to move from unconscious bias to inclusive behaviors via live workshops, webinars and/or elearning. Finally, we help your leaders apply these leadership practices daily with our Inclusion Virtual Coach App™.
The above tools are deliverable at scale in your organization through digital technology. The app utilizes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with trackable progress and metrics in real-time. The result is an organizational culture shift to inclusion that is reflected in your leadership development, employee engagement, innovation culture, and business output.
“The workshops were invaluable as I set out to coalesce a very diverse team in a way that allowed everyone to shine, but as a collaborative entity driven toward the same goal.”Garry Ridge, CEOWD-40 Company
class action under the Americans With Disabilities Act in the 1990s.
“Denise is the world's leader in Diversity & Inclusion and an expert in equipping leaders to adopt the right inclusive behaviors for sustained inclusive culture transformation.”Marshall Goldsmith#1 Executive Coach and Best-selling Author
“Denise’s success as a female leader and her ability to inspire men and women alike to achieve greatness together is both humbling and motivational for all of us to leverage diversity as a business opportunity.”Patricia StewartRoche Pharmaceuticals
We are graced with an advisory board that has a depth of knowledge and leadership unsurpassed by most organizations. Our heart-felt thanks goes to each and every one of them.
Each of these individuals has a few critical attributes in common:
- They are deeply committed to inclusion as a key criteria of organizational success.
- Their daily lives, both personally and professionally, exude inclusive leadership behaviors.
- They have deep expertise in the industries they represent, with knowledge of how diversity and inclusion impact the talent and business objectives of their industry.
- They are generous with their knowledge and gravitas and believe in our ability to help the organizations we serve.
Leadership Coach & Best-Selling Author
V.P., Human Resources, Global Product Development, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Chief Development Officer, Pfizer
Chief Diversity Officer, PNC
Business Development Leader, Life Sciences, EY
Jami DeBrango Palumbo
Vice President, Sequencing Operations, Genentech
Rebecca Reichmann Tavares
Former United Nations Representative to the Office on Women
Acting Chief Science Officer
Scott Gross, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President, Community Engagement
- We are devoted to inclusion as an economic imperative
- We will share best (and unsuccessful) practices of inclusion so that others can learn from our experience
- We will implement and expand inclusive leadership training and practice these principals in all our interactions
- We will continue to make our workplace a trusting place to have complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations related to diversity and inclusion.