We are a talent, diversity, and inclusion advisory firm devoted to developing diverse leaders, teams and organizations to leverage inclusion as an accelerator for business performance. Our collective experience has been that diversity only assures that we have a mix of different people in the workplace. Diverse people in a non-inclusive workplace may be retained for some period of time, but without inclusion they will not thrive, advance, or become strong team collaborators. We assess the various stages of the employee life cycle from hire to retire, identifying policies and organizational behaviors that negatively impact diversity and inclusion and transforming these so that talent, business and D&I goals align. With decades of experience related to best practices across industries, our team is also at the forefront of next practices. Diversity is not a problem to solve, it is a strength to be leveraged. Through the power of inclusion, we help clients leverage that strength.
While many other Diversity Consulting firms focus on the regulatory concerns or an ad hoc approach that never leads to sustainable change, we are a management consulting firm focused on using Diversity and Inclusion as a lever for business performance. That means that our engagements are focused on increasing the ability to recruit, retain and advance diverse talent, increase employee engagement for all, and empower the diverse ideation that fuels innovation and business performance. We do that by starting with an Assessment, moving on to Engineer the Bias out of H.R. Processes, enhance communication and messaging (internally and externally), and develop and track the right metrics. When that foundation is laid, we add Professional Development that moves leaders and the entire workforce from unconscious bias to inclusive behaviors that create an organizational culture shift. Lastly, we Support The Target Demographic through the use of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), coaching, and other integrated solutions. The result is an organizational culture shift to inclusion that is real and sustainable.
“The workshops were invaluable as I set out to coalesce a very diverse team in a way that allowed everyone to shine, but as a collaborative entity driven toward the same goal.”Garry Ridge, CEOWD-40 Company
class action under the Americans With Disabilities Act in the 1990s.
“Denise’s success as a female leader and her ability to inspire men and women alike to achieve greatness together is both humbling and motivational for all of us to leverage diversity as a business opportunity.”Patricia StewartRoche Pharmaceuticals
- We are devoted to inclusion as an economic imperative
- We will share best (and unsuccessful) practices of inclusion so that others can learn from our experience
- We will implement and expand inclusive leadership training and practice these principals in all our interactions
- We will continue to make our workplace a trusting place to have complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations related to diversity and inclusion.
We are graced with an advisory board that has a depth of knowledge and leadership unsurpassed by most organizations. Our heart-felt thanks goes to each and every one of them.
Each of these individuals has a few critical attributes in common:
- They are deeply committed to inclusion as a key criteria of organizational success.
- Their daily lives, both personally and professionally, exude inclusive leadership behaviors.
- They have deep expertise in the industries they represent, with knowledge of how diversity and inclusion impact the talent and business objectives of their industry.
- They are generous with their knowledge and gravitas and believe in our ability to help the organizations we serve.
Leadership Coach and Best-Selling Author
V.P., Human Resources, Global Product Development, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Vice President, Chief Architect, Intuit
Chief Development Officer, Pfizer
Chief Diversity Officer, PNC
Jami DeBrango Palumbo
Vice President, Sequencing Operations, Genentech